The use of Drones in the Oil and Gas Industry proves to be very valuable
Useful in Upstream Systems, Midstream Infrastructure and Downstream facilities, a drone or UAV equipped with thermal imaging or optical gas imaging can quickly and safely locate problem spots or inefficiencies. High resolution images and video of plants, platforms and pipelines can be collected quickly. This is especially beneficial for infrastructure inspection in hard-to-reach locations.
- Greatly enhanced leak detection ability.
- Safer and faster inspections by minimizing the use of cranes, scaffolding and helicopters.
- Inspecting flare stacks while operating with the use of drones equipped with thermal or gas imaging can help spot issues earlier.
- Minimize downtime by avoiding the need for shutting down equipment for routine facility inspections.
Viper Drones provides commercial UAV systems featuring high-performance FLIR thermal and optical gas imaging (OGI) cameras. Get aerial inspection in dangerous or hard-to-access areas. Thermal imaging cameras can visualize and pinpoint gas leaks without the need to shut down the operation.
Update: We have recently launched the Viper Vantage Ultimate Gas Leak Detection Solution. Click on the link for more information: Simpler gas leak detection which exceeds LDAR requirements.
- DJI Matrice M600 Pro
- FLIR G300a Optical Gas Imaging Camera, 15° Lens
- Dual Controllers
- DJI Ronin-MX gimbal with customized mounting
- Viper View Software
- Batteries (18) – Three sets total
- Battery Case and chargers
- Miscellaneous Spare Parts (propellers, mounting attachments, etc.)
- FLIR Tools +
- GoProfessional Hard Case
Built to endure. Engineered to adapt.
Created for enterprise users, the Matrice 200 Series is engineered to unlock the potential of commercial drones. With an innovative design, the M200 Series is both rugged and versatile, making it the perfect tool for multiple applications – power line inspection, search and rescue, wind turbine inspection, facilities inspection, firefighting, construction site mapping and more.
High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. The new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments. (See below for video.)