VIPER VANTAGE OGI GAS LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM SOLUTION
“Viper Vantage” will allow the operator to be environmentally compliant, reduce revenue loss, and maintain safety standards.
The Viper Vantage OGI offers the best enterprise solution for gas leak detection. Visualize and pinpoint gas leaks without the need to shut down the operation.
The operator can inspect quickly and with ease by using a trusted and familiar UAV system. The Viper Vantage Solution combines the top of the line flight performance and simple setup with the highly sensitive leak detection capability of the FLIR G300a or FLIR GF320 OGI camera and integrated ViperView control.
System includes UAV, Camera, Software and Hardware
- Top of the line Commercial Unmanned Aerial System Platform (UAV/Drone)
- FLIR G300a Optical Gas Imaging Camera, 15° Lens
- ViperView Camera Control Software
- 3 Axis gimbal
- Windows 10
- Radio Transmitter
- Radio Harness
- Video Monitor
- HD video link – transmitter/receiver
- Onboard PC and power distribution
- Cables and building material
- Transport Case
A Professional Flight Platform
The Viper Vantage Solution starts with a
- Weight: 21 lb / 9.5 kg (includes 6 batteries and props)
- Dimensions – Unfolded, including landing gear: 65 x 59 x 28 in
- Dimensions – Folded, excluding landing gear: 17 x 16 x 22 in
- Max Ascent: 16 ft/s (5 m/s)
- Max Descent: 10 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Flight Speed: 40 mph without wind
- Max Hovering Time: 32 min (no payload), 16 min (with max payload)
- Operating temperature: -10∞C to 40∞C/14∞C to 104∞F
SIMPLY PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE
FLIR G300a OGI Camera
The FLIR G300a Optical Gas Imaging camera contains a cooled Indium Antimonide (InSb) detector that produces thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels. With its low F-number and high sensitivity, the G300a detects the smallest of leaks.
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Field of View: 14.5° or 24°
- Image frequency: 60Hz
- Object temperature range: 20°C to +350°C (–4°F to +662°F)
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <15 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Operating temperature range: –20°C to +50°C (–4°F to +122°F)
- Gases detected: Benzene, ethanol, ethylbenzene, heptane, hexane, isoprene, methanol, methyl ethyl ketone, MIBK, octane, pentane, 1-pentene, toluene, m-xylene, ethane, butane, methane, propane, ethylene, propylene
ViperView Camera Control Software
The ViperView camera control software provides unique remote control of high-end FLIR thermal sensors. It allows the user to toggle through preset palettes and measurement profiles, set temperature range and record, pause and stop SEQ files.
- Control temperature range
- Start, Pause and Stop SEQ file recording
- Smart adaptable UI interface for an optimized user experience
- Toggle preset palettes and measurement profiles
- Trigger focus on point of interest
- Informative data overlay to visualize important data during collection
- HSM mode for FLIR GF-3xx and G3xx Series
- Software written in USA
The Viper Vantage Solution comes ready to fly and ready to detect Gas Leaks!
If you want your own team to use the ultimate gas leak detection system, then you may buy, lease or subscribe to the Viper Vantage Solution. We recommed on-site training the first time you use the product. Training days can be selected when you request a quote.
The Viper Vantage Solution is also available as a service. When selected, Viper Drones or one of its certified LDAR service providers will operate the Viper Vantage Solution on demand.
Go here to get a quote and start detecting gas leaks now:
Quick word on Gas Leak D
There are a number of gas leak detector technologies available for the LDAR operator. They vary in their abilities to identify methane and other gas leaks, pinpoint the location of the leak, and whether or not they can help quantify the concentration of the gas leaks. And, they will all have varying cost implications.
The most common gas leak detectors used by LDAR operators are the portable analyzers used as they walk around inspecting individual devices which are common sources of gas leaks. They are also the most labor intensive of the gas leak detector choices.
Handheld Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) gas leak detectors have shown themselves to be fantastic tools for productivity improvements among LDAR operators, and the technology improves the LDAR process significantly.
If you wish to discuss the pros and cons of the varying gas leak detector technologies and you want to find out why we selected the OGI, please contact us