VIPER VANTAGE OGI GAS LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM SOLUTION
“Viper Vantage” will allow the operator to be environmentally compliant, reduce revenue loss, and maintain safety standards.
The Viper Vantage OGI offers the best enterprise solution for gas leak detection. Visualize and pinpoint gas leaks without the need to shut down the operation.
The operator can inspect quickly and with ease by using a trusted and familiar UAV system. The Viper Vantage Solution combines the top of the line flight performance and simple setup with the highly sensitive leak detection capability of the FLIR G300a or FLIR GF320 OGI camera and integrated ViperView control.
System includes UAV, Camera, Software and Hardware
- Top of the line Commercial Drone Platform
- FLIR G300a Optical Gas Imaging Camera, 15° Lens
- ViperView Camera Control Software
- 3 Axis gimbal
- Windows 10
- Radio Transmitter
- Radio Harness
- Video Monitor
- HD video link – transmitter/receiver
- Onboard PC and power distribution
- Cables and building material
- Transport Case
A Professional Flight Platform
The Viper Vantage Solution starts with a world class flight platform selected specifically for the Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) mission. The platform is tuned to integrate well with the FLIR sensor payload and Viperview flight control system. We prioritze safety, reliability, functionality and simplicity in the integration process.
- Weight: 21 lb / 9.5 kg (includes 6 batteries and props)
- Dimensions – Unfolded, including landing gear: 65 x 59 x 28 in
- Dimensions – Folded, excluding landing gear: 17 x 16 x 22 in
- Max Ascent: 16 ft/s (5 m/s)
- Max Descent: 10 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Flight Speed: 40 mph without wind
- Max Hovering Time: 32 min (no payload), 16 min (with max payload)
- Operating temperature: -10∞C to 40∞C/14∞C to 104∞F
SIMPLY PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE
FLIR G300a OGI Camera
The FLIR G300a contains a cooled Indium Antimonide (InSb) detector that produces thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels. With its low F-number and high sensitivity, the G300a detects the smallest of leaks.
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Field of View: 14.5° or 24°
- Image frequency: 60Hz
- Object temperature range: 20°C to +350°C (–4°F to +662°F)
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <15 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Operating temperature range: –20°C to +50°C (–4°F to +122°F)
- Gases detected: Benzene, ethanol, ethylbenzene, heptane, hexane, isoprene, methanol, methyl ethyl ketone, MIBK, octane, pentane, 1-pentene, toluene, m-xylene, ethane, butane, methane, propane, ethylene, propylene
ViperView Camera Conrol Software
The ViperView camera control software provides unique remote control of high-end FLIR thermal sensors. It allows the user to toggle through preset palettes and measurement profiles, set temperature range and record, pause and stop SEQ files.
- Control temperature range
- Start, Pause and Stop SEQ file recording
- Smart adaptable UI interface for an optimized user experience
- Toggle preset palettes and measurement profiles
- Trigger focus on point of interest
- Informative data overlay to visualize important data during collection
- HSM mode for FLIR GF-3xx and G3xx Series
- Software written in USA
The Viper Vantage Solution comes ready to fly and ready to detect Gas Leaks!
If you want your own team to use the ultimate gas leak detection system, then you may buy, lease or subscribe to the Viper Vantage Solution. We recommed on-site training the first time you use the product. Training days can be selected when you request a quote.
The Viper Vantage Solution is also available as a service. When selected, Viper Drones or one of its certified LDAR service providers will operate the Viper Vantage Solution on demand.
Go here to get a quote and start detecting gas leaks now: